- Meditation is natural. It's not an exotic import from the East and the cultural values of the East.
- Meditation is about mind, body, and spirit as one continuous whole, not three separate things.
- The benefits of meditation probably go deeper than we imagine. At the very least, genetic activity responds very quickly and substantially to meditation.
- Meditation uncovers the true self that lies at the core of every person.
- The state of pure awareness that is reached through meditation is the ground state of everything.