1. New Year's Day - a good time to make a new year resolution to part company.
2. Valentine's Day - the time it is determined a partner isn't romantic enough.
3. March - the whole month. This has something to do with longer days, more light physically and leading to more light emotionally. Time to let go of a relationship which just isn't that great.
4. Early November - this often comes from high school sweethearts who are off at college and see things differently, especially their relationship. Good bye!
5. Thanksgiving to Christmas Day - the coming of year end prompts many to reflect and make decisions about who they want to spend their life and time with.
(please feel free to re-post and/or share on your social media)