- I resolve to take care of myself – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- I resolve to practice gratitude and to count my blessings.
- I resolve to more spend time with people who are kind, positive, supportive, pleasant, and compassionate.
- I resolve to be a person who is kind, positive, supportive, pleasant, and compassionate.
- I resolve to help and support someone going through a tough time just now.
- I resolve to meditate regularly knowing it will keep me calmer and more balance while grieving.
- I resolve to let go of guilt, remorse, regret and anger.
- I resolve to be confident and optimistic.
What happened to the new year's resolutions you made in January? Are you still working at them or have they faded away. Since it's now June and midway (6 months) into a new year, why not take a few moments to re-think and re-commit so being a better, bigger person. Here are some suggestions:
Victor M. Parachin ...is a
Vedic educator, yoga instructor, meditation teacher and author of a dozen books. Buy his books at amazon or your local bookstore.