1. There’s a tear in my beer. - Buddhist teaching: life is suffering.
2. She got the gold mine; I got the shaft. - Buddhist teaching: impermanence.
3. All my exes live in Texas. - Buddhist teaching – third precept to abstain from sexual misconduct.
4. Sixteen tons and what do you get, another day older and deeper in debt – Buddhist teaching: right livelihood
5. Looking for love in all the wrong places – Buddhist teaching: right view
6. Chains, chains, shackles and chains – Buddhist teaching – the causes of suffering can be known and overcome
7. Folsom prison blues – Buddhist teaching: right conduct
8. I believe in you – Buddhist teaching: every being has Buddha nature and is a Buddhist in progress
9. Back in the saddle again – Buddhist teaching: when you fall, rise up and try again
10. I will always love you – Buddhist teaching: love is a path to enlightenment
(feel free to repost or share on your social media)