1. Sweden was right about not locking down. Sweden is still right.
2. 95% of infected people are asymptomatic.
3. Asymptomatic people rarely infect others.
4. Herd immunity is real at 20% antibody positive in geographic areas.
5. 80% of people may be immune already.
6. Many people had Tcell immunity which cross reacted from other coronaviruses and which will last for decades.
7. Number of cases don't matter; hospitalization and death do.
8. Increase in number of cases toward the end of a pandemic in which we are not, does not mean increased hospitalizations or deaths.
9. Lockdowns only hurt people and increase the deaths by exacerbating other illnesses.
10. Reinfection, if at all, is very, very rare.
11. For most people of working age, Covid 19 is no different that the flu. For healthy people under 50, it is less dangerous than the flu.
12. Children don't get sick and are immune by cross-reacting Tcells because of their Thymus.
(feel free to re-post and/or link to your social media. Also you can follow Dr. Emrani on instagram )