- Guarding one’s speech
- Guarding one’s thoughts
- Care in walking
- Care in lifting and laying down things
- Careful inspection of one’s food and drink
- Benevolence toward all beings
- Delight in all beings
- Compassion for all beings
- Patience toward those who are misguided in their behavior
An ancient text from the Jain religion – Tattva Artha Suytra – provides this list of nine signs of a person who is enlightened.
Victor M. Parachin ...is a
Vedic educator, yoga instructor, Buddhist meditation teacher and author of a dozen books. Buy his books at amazon or your local bookstore.